Thursday, April 29, 2010

And so we came back to Rome... we cooked, we talked, we worked, we walked around...

Meandering to Villa Borghese (my favorite place in all of Rome), exploring Villa Ada (another park farther behind... filled with families and children running around)...




My, my... look at all this interesting architecture...


Perhaps my favorite Roman activity... getting ready to leave studio, finding somebody to partner up with for dinner, running to the grocery store, going back, having a beer while we cook dinner, then a couple of glasses of wine with dinner, then a couple more glasses of wine after dinner, sitting in the kitchen for two hours, then the trek to the Spanish Steps or Piazza del Popolo, of Villa Borghese... 5 or 6 of us meandering through the streets of Rome... good times...




Can't tell you exactly what it was that we did in the days between Sicily and Istanbul, but I assure you... once or twice a week we did that...

No comments:

Post a Comment